IoA – Internet of Agriculture: Wireless Solutions for Digital Farming is a project within the framework of the strategic initiative “Agrobusiness & Food”. The project aims to foster innovation of SMEs through collaborative R&D and to strengthen long-term cross-border competence networks, links and synergies between enterprises, research institutions and development centers. The cross-border pooling of competencies will enable effective value creation in the growing market for smart farming, IoT wireless technologies and special sensors in the region close to the border.
The main objectives of the project are:
• Better utilization of agricultural production – efficient farm management and more effective management
• Optimization of high-quality and sustainable agricultural concepts – better documentation, resource, yield and crop management
• Precise production through the use of high-quality environmental technologies – resource efficiency, occupational safety and quality assurance in the production of agricultural goods
• promoting resource efficiency – water and resource savings
• Cross-Over to the High-Tech Systems and Materials (HTSM) sector – Application of new technologies, promotion of digitization processes in agriculture (“Farming 4.0”)
The increased innovative strength in the border region, represented by the new products, helps to increase competitiveness, secure jobs and create new jobs. New sales markets will be tapped by the new products and promptly filled by the innovative companies in the region.
Further companies and institutions from the fields of agriculture are invited as an associated partner to exchange knowledge and experience at an early stage of the project and thus create a sustainable competence network that goes beyond the project.
1.7.2019 - 30.6.2022
Erhöhung der grenzüberschreitenden Innovationskraft im Programmgebiet
Het Internet Huis B.V.
IMST GmbH, RheWaTech Rhein-Waal Institut für Technologie gemeinnützige UG, ISIS IC GmbH , sceme.de GmbH, Stichting Sensornetwerk Achterhoek, Agrobusiness Niederrhein e.V., Wageningen University & Research (Stichting Wageningen Research), LNAGRO de Ondernemerij, Het H2O Huis B.V., ForFarmers N.V., Raiffeisen Waren-Zentrale Rhein-Main eG
|Agrobusiness Niederrhein e.V.||0,00 €|
|ForFarmers N.V.||0,00 €|
|Het H2O Huis B.V.||0,00 €|
|Raiffeisen Waren-Zentrale Rhein-Main eG||0,00 €|
|Stichting Sensornetwerk Achterhoek||0,00 €|
|Wageningen University & Research (Stichting Wageningen Research)||0,00 €|
|Provincie Gelderland||34.480,10 €|
|RheWaTech Rhein-Waal Institut für Technologie gemeinnützige UG||36.250,00 €|
|LNAGRO de Ondernemerij||49.554,00 €|
|sceme.de GmbH||49.858,00 €|
|Ministerie van Economische Zaken en Klimaat||51.720,15 €|
|ISIS IC GmbH||67.500,00 €|
|MWIDE NRW||86.200,25 €|
|IMST GmbH||122.010,00 €|
|Het Internet Huis B.V.||209.084,00 €|
|EFRE / EFRO||606.055,50 €|