This project is part of the technical assistance of the INTERREG programme. This includes the bodies and organisations that are jointly responsible for managing the programme.
The Joint INTERREG Secretariat (GIS) is based at the Euregio Rhine-Waal in Kleve and accompanies the technical implementation of the INTERREG V A programme Germany-Netherlands. As the coordinating body, the GIS supports the Managing Authority and provides the secretariat for the Monitoring Committee – the main decision-making body in which all partners are represented.
Tasks of the GIS are for example:
– Programme monitoring and evaluation: using annual and evaluation reports to examine whether objectives are being achieved.
– Coordination of First Level Control, which checks the declarations of all projects.
– Programme communication: PR, website, social media, but also communication with the different partners and the European Commission.
– Quality management: for example, advising on the interpretation and handling of funding regulations, managing the online monitoring system InterDB.
– Preparation of the Monitoring Committee and coordination of the topics to be discussed with the Chair.
– Informing and advising projects and partners on programme opportunities and results.
– Maintaining contacts with other programmes in Europe, contributing to the future of the Structural Funds.
19.1.2015 - 31.12.2022
|Euregio Rhein-Waal||0,00 €|
|Provincie Gelderland||31.655,00 €|
|MWIDE NRW||987.899,75 €|
|Ministerie van Economische Zaken en Klimaat||897.396,99 €|
|Provincie Overijssel||31.655,00 €|
|EFRE / EFRO||2.487.297,62 €|
|MB Niedersachsen||430.275,64 €|